Fertilizer Removal Calculator
- Crop Yield: Start by entering the expected crop yield in kilograms per hectare (kg/ha) in the “Crop Yield” field. This represents the estimated yield of the crop you’re growing.
- Nutrient Ratios: Enter the nutrient ratios for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in percentage form. These ratios represent the nutrient content required by the crop. For example, if the nitrogen ratio is 2%, it means that 2% of the crop’s yield will require nitrogen as a nutrient.
- Calculation: After filling in the crop yield and nutrient ratios, click the “Calculate” button. The calculator will process the input and provide the fertilizer removal quantities for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Results: The calculated results will appear below the “Calculate” button in a gray box. The fertilizer removal quantities will be displayed in kilograms per hectare (kg/ha). The result will show the amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium required based on the entered crop yield and nutrient ratios.
- Additional Calculations: You can modify the values in the input fields and click “Calculate” again to perform new calculations based on different values.
By following these steps, you can use the fertilizer removal calculator to estimate the nutrient requirements for your crops based on their yield and nutrient ratios.